Difficult Access Work
• All rigs track mounted.
• Diamond rigs small footprint.
• All support gear is AWD.
• Ability to set up and drill without the use of below ground sumps.
Geotechnical and Metallurgical Drilling
• Geotechnical and metallurgical coring in P, H and N sizes.
• Triple tube capability.
• Pressure meter tests.
• In situ instrumentation installations (piezometers, inclinometers, extensometers).
• Permeability tests (packer testing).
• Multi Intersection Navi Drilling and downhole motor work.
• Controlled drilling techniques utilizing barrel, bit and running gear configuration to achieve desired result.
• Digital multi shot surveying.
Water Bore Drilling
• Rotary mud capability.
• Hammer drilling available.
• Bore development.
• Flow and pump testing.
• Option to purchase high capacity multi-purpose rig.
• 300m using 4.5” dual walled RC drill rods.
• Dust suppression system (water injection).
• Hands free rod handling.
• 500psi/1150cfm – 350psi/1350cfm compressor.
• Booster if required.
• P, H, N and B wireline sizes.
• Chrome and standard barrels.
• Full digital orientation of core available.
• Maximum depth of 1540m B with diamond rigs.
• Maximum depth of 2400m B with multi-purpose rig.
Remote Site Work
• Fully self contained mobile camp facilities.
• Satellite communications set up including telephone, fax and internet.